September 17, 2008

Sunday, September 21

No one has volunteered to facilitate and/or teach this coming Sunday. We (The King's) will be out of town. If someone would like to volunteer, please post a comment and let everyone know. If you would like to continue the Mark study, it is in a .pdf document in the post below. However, you do not have to teach on this!

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to start discussing possibilities for our lunch outing on September 28. Remember to keep inviting people to join our group. Newlyweds, nearlyweds and singles, everyone is welcome!!

1 comment:

The Gossett's said...

Hey!
We missed everyone last week at Sunday School...Jeremy and I were the only ones there! I had prepared a lesson for that day so I am happy to lead the class this Sunday.

Please post if you will not be able to make it. Otherwise, we hope to see a great crowd!

Thanks!
Brooke