November 18, 2008

Christmas Party

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I thought we should get planning! We had talked about having a "painting" party and I still think that is a great idea! It would be $30 per person for the paintings. She will come to us wherever we want to have the party and bring all the supplies. These are a few of the samples she sent, but said if there was something we found that we like better she could do that.
I told her Christmas paintings, but if you all want to do a painting that is not Christmas related that is fine with me! Let me know what you think and a possible date and location. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

ps: Happy Birthday Wiley!

7 comments:

The Caters said...

This would be so fun!! What day/dates would we be shooting for? I like all the paintings!!

The King's said...

Anyday is fine with me, I'll be off work :)

I was thinking a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night might work best.

Probably either December 11,12,13 or December 18,19,20.

The Caters said...

The 11 or the 18 would be great for me as far as work goes.
I might could do 19 or 20, if those work better for everyone else. We have groups booked (at work) both those nights, I just need to see which one my assistant can work.

The Self's said...

Prob a Friday or Saturday would work best for us so we could get a sitter. Whatever everyone wants is fine. I liked all the paintings! Prob the crazy trees or stockings the best!

The Gossett's said...

This is exciting! December 18, 19, or 20 works best for us. I too thought all of the paintings were cute! I really like the wreath, crazy trees, or stockings!

I would love the contact info for the lady that does this...I was telling my sisters about it! Thanks!!

The King's said...

I just talked with Carolyn and she said the 19th (Friday) would be best for her. If that date is ok with everyone I will tell her to go ahead and put us down! We'll just need to decide on a painting!

The Caters said...

19th works for us. My favs are the wreath and the swirl tree, but I like the stockings and the elf legs (i guess) too!!