December 20, 2008

It's a Picasso Christmas...


What a fun night of painting! The girls started the paintings and did the green part of the wreath and the background and then guys finished the paintings up with the all the design on the wreath and background. The finished products were great!!
Thank you again to Carolyn Warren for coming to help us paint!

3 comments:

The King's said...

What a great picture!! We had lots of fun and I hope everyone else did as well. Thanks again to Wiley and Rachel for hosting, your house was perfect!!

Everyone start thinking about what we can do in January!

The Gossett's said...

We had a great time as well, and look forward to another get together in January. If anyone is doing any last minute Christmas shopping I wear a Large in a shirt and will accept any X-box 360 games.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Jeremy

The Thompson's said...

I think bowling would be really fun! It will be hard to top the Truss's house. Hope everyone has a great New Year. Roll Tide. The Thompson's.