September 23, 2008

Attendance Sunday

Attendance Sunday is finally here! Everyone please make an extra effort to come to Sunday School this week. The church is trying to set an attendance goal. Our goal is to have at least 10 people in our class. This shouldn't be a problem for us! We had also talked about going to lunch as a group after the 11:00 service. I haven't heard any specifics on restaurants, but here are a few I thought of off the top of my head:
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Salvatore's
  • Iguana Grill
  • McAlister's
  • Outback
  • La Fiesta
  • Panera
  • Chipotle
  • Moe's
  • Scholtzsky's

There are a TON more options, but I thought that might get us thinking. I tried to do places along HWY 31 so we wouldn't have to travel far. If you have a preference or a suggestion leave a comment and we'll get a discussion going! Also, no one has volunteered to teach. Let's discuss that as well. Please let the group know if you will be unable to attend this week. I hope everyone is having a great week and I'll see you all Sunday (hopefully)!

6 comments:

The King's said...

I (Emily) will be at Sunday school this week, but Reed will be out of town. I'm trying to think of a replacement person to bring :)

Reed said...

I'm getting replaced?

The Gossett's said...

I (Brooke) will be there. Jeremy landed some tickets to the UA/UGA game, so he'll be headed back from Athens on Sunday. Count me in!

The King's said...

Looks like it might just be me and you, Brooke!

The Gossett's said...

You might be right!! I'll be there unless I hear otherwise!

The King's said...

Sounds good, just let me know!