2009 is almost here! We have talked about making our "socials" monthly instead of bi-monthly and I think the beginning of the year is a great time to kick this off. The Thompson's suggested bowling and that works for us! I was thinking Friday, January 9th or 16th might be good days. Leave a comment on which day would be better and we'll go from there.
Also, back at the beginning of December our Sunday school class got asked to lead an ushering group. It will be one time every other month. Our first Sunday to usher is January 18th at the 11:00 o'clock service. Please please please try and be here for this Sunday! Leave a comment about this as well so we'll know who will be there that day.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's! See you all on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are excited about seeing everyone on Sunday! We have a great lesson prepared!
Our vote for bowling is Friday, January 9th!
Happy New Year!
Either day works for me. Also, I will not be able to attend sunday school because one of my fraternity brother's lost his little brother to complications with cancer and chemo new years day. The visitation is Sunday and is being held in Jasper, Al. Sadly a neighbor three houses down from me died the day after xmas from a heart attack at 42 years old. Even worse he colapse in front of his family while they were celebrating xmas. Please keep these people in your prayers Vince Pratt my neighbor and Blake Lovely my fraternity brother who lost his brother. I hope everyone had a great xmas and new years
Post a Comment